Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What Does Strep Throat Look Like Live Pictures Strep Throat Help?

Strep throat help? - what does strep throat look like live pictures

My throat started hurting on Sunday and everyone thought it would be a sore throat. I had no fever, but my throat hurts a little, and by Monday night, I felt better. But my parents saw my throat on Sunday night and Saw 2 white spots on the back of the neck, and now they feel their throat. Well, I have a question, he ssupposed sore throat, it is only 1 or 2 white dots or have had a lot to know. My throat does not hurt at all, but I do), warm feeling inside (as a sore throat already had a sore throat when I was small, and it was 5 years ago and lived in another PLAE, and if you have a sore throat, where they take things even know (doctors) are not done? Then run it immeditly strep throat, if you see redness and white patches, or later, because I have no fever and my throat does not hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment