Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Arousal During Brazilian Waxing How Much Does A Woman's Vagina Stretch During Arousal? Only Enough To Accommodate What It Needs To? More?

How much does a woman's vagina stretch during arousal? Only enough to accommodate what it needs to? More? - arousal during brazilian waxing

I know that the average vagina is 3 to 4 centimeters long, and during sexual arousal and include Lenthe expanded with a man. My BF has been felt around there and swears he can feel my neck, and therefore as "too small" for him and decides not to have sex. He said that I was pretty lit when I play, if my vagina is extended and the fact that distrubs. My question is, therefore, always stretching the vagina to the same extent, or will only be extended to all the accommodation it is time? I think it's also a chance that I was so excited that my BF thought. Perhaps the preparations are not enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment