Friday, January 29, 2010

E Coli From Condom One For The Ladies: Is This A Complete Show-stopper? How Soon Do I Tell A New GF About Medical Issue?

One for the Ladies: Is this a complete show-stopper? How soon do I tell a new GF about medical issue? - e coli from condom

OK, here goes: I am widowed, 45,, 4 years, my wife and I were married 20 years before his life was taken by a drunk driver to complete. I have 2 teenage daughters, and I own my own small manufacturing business.

I miss my wife very much, but we always spoke of "progress" in a use case has died. I think it's time for me to think about before.

It's been a long time, I'm on the line "from" - and here is my Dillema: I have a medical problem with my "plumbing" - due to infection by E. coli food a few years ago for prostate surgery, makes me incontinent. I'm on a plane or a platform to bear 24 / 7, which, as my body works now. Sex works well, but I do not want my partner was afraid I have to wear diapers or a condom catheter in most cases. Moreover, when the orgasm comes the seeds is very little, but everything else is good.

I started to date another woman should - early on this or wait to say? Has it run me?

No comments:

Post a Comment