Sunday, January 31, 2010

How To Paint An X18 Pocketbike What Would You Pay For An Original Lanscape Oil Painting, Size 15"x18"?

What would you pay for an original lanscape oil painting, size 15"x18"? - how to paint an x18 pocketbike

I'm trying to make money for everything I can to my parents in a foreign country.

I paint scenes of landscapes in oil (such as the work of Bob Ross), but it takes time and supplies are expensive, so I asked myself, based on what people pay for them - whether it was worth it, even with this disease?

And they look great, but I'm not a famous artist or something - and it goes well.

1 comment:

  1. There is a realistic estimate without seeing, consider the works of many factors.

    Why not a few pictures of your work and I think we can all help a little

    PEACE

    ReplyDelete